Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you later today. I want to warn you that it will be 4:45 a.m. on Thursday in Japan when I talk to you at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday so you may catch me in my pajamas!

Today we visited an elementary school in Japan and I can't wait to tell you about it. There are things that are very similar (such as happy children) and things that are very different (such as students serving lunch in their classrooms).

Time to head to dinner so I can get to bed early tonight.

Think of some interesting questions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you said you'll tell us about it but why are they serving and eating lunch in their classroom's?
-Merical

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Shannon I think it is very brave to leave the state.by Shannon